How is it almost time to sign up for March Break Eco Camp already!?! Registration starts at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, December 10th, 2019. We suggest starting right at 7 a.m. as space is limited. See below for how to be registration ready! You can also click here to go to the online FUN Guide Registration site.
More info on our March Break Eco Camp can be found here. The basics include:
- Camp runs from Monday, March 16 to Friday, March 20, 2020 (Barcode: 3246729)
- Hours are 9 am to 4 pm daily (extended care is available)
- It’s a mostly outdoor camp with some indoor activities like cooking healthy snacks and making crafts
- Cost is $207.00 for the week (for Toronto residents)
We also still have room in our Creative Chefs – Cooking with Caregiver Program this winter:
- Saturdays starting January 11, 2020 (Barcode: 3246731 – you can register now for this one!)
- 10 am to 11:30 am
- Runs for 8 weeks
- Cost is $101.00
March Break Eco Camp Registration Tips:
- One of the most important tips we can give you is to fully register for all camps/programs first … then at a later time register for any extended care you might need. There will always be enough room in the March Break Eco Camp Extended Care Program for every camper registered so you can sign up for it at any time.
- Start by finding your City of Toronto FUN Guide Registration Family and Client Numbers. If you can’t find them or you’ve never registered for a City of Toronto Recreation Program before please call 416-396-7378 Option 1 and a Client Services Representative can help you (it’s important to do this ahead of time so you don’t waste time on Tuesday, December 10th!).
- Once you are set to register you can write down the barcodes for each program you are interested in. See all of our barcodes in the links above. Keep all of your Client/Family numbers and Barcodes together in a safe (but not “too” safe 😉 ) place for registration day.
- Bookmark the Program Registration Page where you can launch the Online Registration Site.
- Just before 7 am on Tuesday, Dec. 10th, dial into 416-396-7378 and launch the Online Registration Site. This way you can start hitting redial/Login right at 7am. It may take a few tries … make sure to be awake enough to stop redialing/Logging In when you finally get in!
- Once you’re in the system move quickly but not so fast you make mistakes. Also note that the Online Registration Site will timeout if you leave it alone for too long (and when I say too long … we’re talking 5 minutes).
- Please remember if you don’t get in there is a waitlist to sign up for!
- Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions 416-392-1329 or email@example.com