Check out the winter workshops we have in store for the 2015/2016 winter break at the Children’s Teaching Kitchen. There are adventures to be had both inside (baking) and outside (animal tracks). Read what we have in store and join us for some outstanding winter fun!
You can register for all Winter Break Workshops through the Toronto FUN Guide either online or by phone. You can even go to your nearest Recreation Centre and register there.
All programs for 3-5 year olds are caregiver and tot programs. One caregiver per child please! We only have so much room in the Kitchen 🙂
Wednesday, Dec. 28 (3-5 yrs & 8-12 yrs) & Friday, Dec. 30 (3-5 yrs & 6-10 Yrs), 2016
- Ages 3-5 – 10 am to 12 pm Code: Dec. 28 – 2902216 & Dec. 30 – 2902220
- Ages 8-12 – 1 pm to 4 pm Code: Dec. 28 – 2902221
- Ages 6-10 – 1 pm to 4 pm Code: Dec. 30 – 2902223
Who knows how tasty healthy baking can be? We do! We’ll teach you how to bake yummy treats that are good for you too. We’re getting hungry just thinking about it!
Thursday, December 29, 2016
- Ages 3-5 – 10 am to 12 pm Code: 2902218
- Ages 6-10 – 1 pm to 4 pm Code: 2902224
Art and nature go hand in hand. Join us for a celebration of nature in winter where we get creative and get crafty!
Tuesday, January 3, 2016
- Ages 3-5 – 10 am to 12 pm Code: 2902217
- Ages 6-10 – 1 pm to 4 pm Code: 2902222
Find out what our furry and feathered friends do to keep warm in the winter. Search for animal tracks and look for cosy spots for hibernation. There’s always lots to explore in High Park during the winter!
Winter Eco Adventures
Wednesday, January 4, 2016
- Ages 3-5 – 10 am to 12 pm Code: 2902219
- Ages 6-10 – 1 pm to 4 pm Code: 2902225
Come out for an adventure at the High Park Children’s Garden and learn all about High Park in the winter. Explore the trails with us and see things you don’t normally get to see during the summer!
Leave a Reply