Come celebrate your child’s birthday with us! Organic gardening and nature exploration are just a start to the fun they’ll have!
Basic Party Information
- Parties are two hours in length –75 minutes for the Instructor-led program and 45 minutes for cake, food and presents.
- For garden & hiking parties you will have full use of the fridge and freezer in the Teaching Kitchen
- We will also have tables and chairs set up for your use but may need to use them for activities as well in rainy/cold weather (you are also welcome to use the picnic tables outside for food and presents)
- Cooking parties take place in the Children’s Teaching Kitchen and use of the Kitchen is supervised by the Program Instructors
- You are welcome to bring party decorations but we ask that you not stick them to walls or cabinets in the Kitchen (trees are OK :)), also please ensure that they are environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Please note that the maximum number of people allowed in the Teaching Kitchen is 35 including staff
Garden Or Hiking Birthday Party Programs:
- Basic Program cost – $160.00 for up to 10 children
- An extra $10.00/child will be added for each additional child up to a maximum 20 children
- Optional Rental of dishware and cutlery – $25.00
Cooking Birthday Party Programs:
- Basic cooking program cost – $200.00 for up to 10 children
- Additional supply fees may apply for specialized menu requests
- An extra $14.00/child will be added for each additional child up to a maximum 15 children
Payment of a $60 deposit fee is due within 7 days of booking (cash or cheque made out to City of Toronto Treasurer). The remainder of the cost of the program is due on the day of the party.
To book your child’s Birthday Party or for more information please contact Keely Forth at 416-392-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.