What is a brouhaha you might ask? Why it’s a bash, a shindig, possibly even a to-do 🙂 We’re hosting our annual July special event and you are invited to join us! This Sunday is an extra special occasion because we are hosting an event for the very first time in our beautiful new Children’s Teaching Kitchen.
This lovely facility is a straw bale building with a gorgeous green roof and environmentally (and kid) friendly features. Join us at 2 pm for a tour of the Kitchen and learn more about what makes it special.
Other fun activities and presentations will include:
- Free Harvest Lunch from the Children’s Garden (while it lasts!)
- 1 pm Presentation by Toronto Environmental Alliance (also check out their table and activities throughout the afternoon)
- Make Seedballs for our Teaching Kitchen Landscaping Project
- Make your own Tea from the herbs in the Children’s Garden
- Face Painting
- The Very Berry Scavenger Hunt
- Participate in our group art project – What does your garden grow – Mural
- Mini Kitchen tours
- 3 pm Garden Story Time
So please feel free to spend a lovely summer afternoon with us in the Children’s Garden. We hope to see you there!